At Mary Jefrey, we do everything to make sure your parcel arrives on time.Please note, in the event of industrial strike action by our delivery partners, parcels may be delayed.The time frames below are estimates and subject to delays outside of our control.
Standard Delivery (UK Only): 5-7 days
Pick up from our shop
You can also choose, when checking out, to collect your items from Mary Jeffrey’s shop (this service is free), but it must be done during our shop hours.
Some of your products that you may purchase in our online store may be collection only, this will be clearly stated in the description.
Please collect your items at 9 Assembly St, Dumfries DG1 2RU.
Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations
- We sincerely hope you find our products as delightful as we do. However, if for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase and wish to initiate a return, exchange, or request a refund, kindly get in touch with Mary Jeffrey’s at 01387 269349 or send an email to email@example.com
- Our team of advisors is available to assist you between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday. Outside these hours, please leave a message, and we will promptly return your call.
- If you wish to return a product for an exchange or refund, please notify us within 7 days of receiving your order. Ensure the return reaches us within 14 days from the receipt of your order.
- Due to the nature of our products, some items may not be eligible for returns. Please review the following information to determine if an item can be returned (this does not affect your statutory rights).
You cannot return an item if:
- The product has been opened (hologram is no longer intact, manufacturer/factory seal is no longer in place, or packaging is damaged).
- The product has been used.
You can return an item if:
- It has not been opened or used. It is in perfect resalable condition. It is returned to us within 14 days of receiving the order.
- If you return an item that has been used, opened, is not in a resalable condition, or does not pass our UV light checking process, we will return the item(s) to you without prior notice.
- The cost and responsibility for return postage are yours. We recommend using a tracked delivery service for returns. Please clearly specify the reason for the return in an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and whether you require a refund or exchange. If you need an exchange, provide a contact number on the returns form.
- Some items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
- After issuing a refund, you will receive a confirmation email detailing the refunded amount and the received item(s).
- Refunds can only be credited to the billing details provided during the order.
- We aim to process all returns as swiftly as possible, and you should receive confirmation within a week after returning the item.
- If you decide to cancel your order after 14 days from receiving it, any returned goods must be in perfect resalable condition, with both inner and outer packaging fully intact, and may be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge.
Reactions to Products
It’s your responsibility to perform a patch test on any product before use. Always check the compatibility of purchased products with other factors that can influence the expected results.
If you’ve followed these guidelines but experience a reaction to a product, please report it immediately in writing to email@example.com. We may request further information about your reaction, including images and the return of the products for additional testing by the manufacturer.
If further action or correspondence is required due to a reaction, Mary Jeffrey’s will provide comprehensive instructions via email.
Cancelling an Order
a) You have the statutory right to cancel your order before it is processed. Please be aware that orders are typically processed on the same day they are received. To cancel, simply contact our customer care line at 01387 269349 during our operating hours (as mentioned above) or email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, address, and order reference number.
b) You also have the statutory right to withdraw from the order after it has been dispatched but no later than 7 working days after the day you receive the product. Contact our customer center at 01387 269349 or email email@example.com, including your name, address, and order reference number.
c) You will receive a full refund of the product price and any applicable delivery charges you paid. We will process the refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days from the day you notify us of the cancellation. If you returned the products due to faults or misdescriptions, please refer to clause (d) below.
d) If you return products to us under the “Cancelling an Order” clause because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the full price of the defective product, any relevant delivery charges, and reasonable return costs you incur.
e) We will refund you using the credit card or debit card used for the payment.
f) If the products were delivered to you:
- Return the products to us as soon as reasonably possible.
- If the products are not faulty or not as described, you are responsible for the return costs. We recommend using a tracked delivery service.
- You have a legal obligation to retain possession of the products and take reasonable care of them while they are in your possession.